Crazy Week... and there is such a thing as too much honey.

Hey Y'all.

It has truly been a wonderful, crazy, over-the-top week for me. I feel like I've been away from the computer a lot, and neglecting my blogger duties. (Which are to raise the blogger flag in the morning, play taps on my bugle, and then scrape plates after lunch). At least I'm not on K-P. In fact, I have no idea how the duties are assigned. Who's in charge here?

I can't wait to tell you all about it, but for now it reminds me of when my mom used to give my sister a spoonful of honey each night. (Supposedly, it's an old wives tale to help with bed-wetting. Um... sorry Erin.) Okay, so maybe it was a total stranger, giving her total stranger daughter honey.

Anywho, this week, after the first spoonful of honey, I was all, "Honey! Honey honey honey honey honey honey! I love honey! So sweet!"

And I get the next spoonful, and I'm all, "Mmmmm.... Honey. It's sweet."

And then next one: "Hmm. Honey."

After the extreme high of a sugar rush, then the fantastical crash to the ground, I was exhausted, and I tore off all my clothes and ran naked down the street screaming, "My kingdom for a lemon!" (Get that picture out of your head. We're still being metaphorical.)

Sam, in his efforts to help with the mania, informed me we have one less problem to worry about. Remember how Kid C spits toothpaste bubbles from heck to breakfast every time he brushes his teeth, making the sink totally gross? Well, Sam has found the answer.

He taught Kid C to spit in the toilet. 

I just put my head in my hands.

I'm off to the LDS Storymakers conference in Provo today. Remember to say hi if you're there.


What's everyone else doing this weekend? Teaching your kids to take a bath in the toilet, so as not to mess up the bath tub?