She left on a Jet Plane and I don't know when she will be back again

Hi to all of the visitors of Brodi's blog. As she mentioned on Wednesday, Brodi is attending some LA writing conference (either that or she has eloped with Rafa Nadal) and that is why you did not see her post this past Friday. My subject heading is a bit misleading but well worth it as a tribute to the multi-talented and wonderfully dead singer John Denver. Wait, that didn't come out right.

I was expected to step up to the plate and fill in for her on Friday...but since I am a single parent for the weekend, I was too busy working, cleaning, mowing the lawn, jumping on the trampoline with the boys, getting Brodi's car fixed up, biking with the boys, doing the dishes, doing the laundry, learning new dance moves, cooking dinner, doing ab crunches, changing dirty diapers, leaving dirty diapers on our front porch, watching old John Hughes movies, working again, going to park with the boys, playing soccer with the boys, doing pushups (3 of them!) and seeing my brother and his family from DC...well, I didn't get around to writing up her blog. But, I would never make excuse, so please disregard the above activities that prevented me from doing her blog. Brodi will be back on Monday night, so you may not see a post from her until either Monday night, Tuesday or Wednesday...so it is up to you to check in often for her latest.


Now, I am going to head on over to my blog and get up a new post on our visit to the Gilgal Park in Salt Lake City. I attached a couple of pics on Brodi's site so that you can see our fabulous 2 boys (boys B and C). Thanks for reading Brodi's blog. She is as good as it gets and I am glad that you are all seeing her in her full glory (funny, smart and hott!). Keep on reading and tell your friends about her...Brodi simply rocks.