EVERNEATH Covers from Around the World

I thought it would be fun today to show a couple of the other covers of EVERNEATH from around the world. 


First up, we have the U.K. version. Close to the U.S. version, but different fonts and stuff. You can compare it with the U.S version on the sidebar. 


Then we have the German cover. Definitely staying true to the Persephone myth, with the pomegranate in view. Every time I see this one, I literally have a craving for pomegranates. Someone once mentioned that there's a device you can use to easily get the seeds out. Does anyone know what that device is?




Germany also did this thing where they sent out the book to bloggers with a dust jacket that had previous blogger comments on it:




I borrowed the images from german blogger Bella's Wonderworld.
I love that idea! I wish every book I ever wrote would be wrapped inside the good things people have to say about it. I'd love to be able to read the comments. Does anyone know a little German? 
No, not that kind. The other kind.


Speaking of, if you read and liked EVERNEATH, feel free to tweet me or email me! I love hearing from readers.


If you didn't like it, send an email to J.Sandusky@PennState.edu.*


So, what do you think of these covers and stuff? Please only nice things, because my U.K. and German publishers read my blog too.


And if you have nothing to say on the covers... what are you doing for Thanksgiving? I am having one dinner on Wednesday night, and another dinner on Friday. I'm free on Thanksgiving. Not that you have to invite me to whatever you're doing. 


*Just kidding. I totally made up that email, so please don't send any emails for reals.