Free Book Friday: Enter to Win Signed Copy of Lindsey Leavitt's Princess for Hire

Happy Friday y'all. 

I'm at a writing retreat and my internet connection is spotty, so this will be a quick post.

Up for grabs today is an autographed copy of Lindsey Leavitt's Princess for Hire. 

Lindsey Leavitt is a classy chick, and funny and down to earth and just plain cool. Her agent rocks too.  This is us at her signing.

The question you have to answer is this:

What do you think the next big trend in YA books will be? What would you like to see more of? 

Leave a comment with an answer, and you'll be entered to win! (Any thoughts on the subject will be accepted. As my long-time blog readers can tell you, I'm not picky when it comes to contest entries.)

p.s. There are two winners from the WIFYR who should be getting free books from me. You know who you are. Can you email me your addresses again? My has exploded since that contest.  brosam (at) gmail (dot) com