Thing #1 and Thing #1, and vote on if my Behavior makes me a Stalker

Hey y'all!


Just a Friday quickie of Thing #1 and Thing #1 before my big New York trip:




Thing #1


Are you going to be in the NYC area next week? 


BFACP (Best Friend and Critique Partner) Emily Wing Smith is participating in a Teen Author Reading Night on June 1st.


Here are the details:
Date: June 1, 2011
Place: Mulberry Street Branch of the New York Public Library (Corner of Mulberry and Jersey)
Time: 6-7:30


If you're in the area, please come! Everyone is welcome. I'll be there too, so come and say hi. Bree Despain (author of The Dark Divine) will be there too.  


Thing #2


I still think about my major high school crushes. Not in a "Man, I'd love to trade up, and I wonder what he's up to" kind of way, but more in a "Who did he marry? Where does he live? Is he successful? Is Sam more successful? (kidding)" 


And my biggest crush from high school isn't on Facebook. He's not on Twitter. I don't even know if he's married, where he lives, what he does. This is driving me crazy! Not "so Crazy I can't sleep at night" but more in a "Once a month, when I check Facebook, it would be convenient if he were on there..."


So, here's the vote. Does this sort of behavior make me:


A: So totally normal. Everyone remembers their high school crushes. That's why we love to read Y.A.


or

B: Stalker. To the nth degree. Give me his name so I can warn him now not to leave his pet rabbit alone in the back yard.