Just Like Bella, I, too, have a Sun and a Moon

Did y'all see how my main squeeze Rafa Nadal won Wimbledon yesterday? It was the perfect ending to a weekend that started with a showing of Eclipse with the Six. 

The whole thing got me thinking I have something common with Bella. I, too, have a Sun and a Moon in my life. (Okay, not really, but it makes for good blog).

THE SUN AND MOON DILEMMA

My sun is often shirtless (prompting my moon to ask, "Doesn't he own a shirt?)...

Two hours later: Sorry. Got sidetracked for a while after Googling "Rafa Shirtless". 

Okay, my sun is often shirtless, while my moon likes to say, "Brodi, stop trying to undress me."

My sun can transform (or "phase") into a monster when he needs extra strength. 

My moon has a face like marble: one crack (like a bad haircut) and the whole thing will crumble.

My sun has an animal instinct to bite trophies...
While my moon has a craving for Tiger's Blood slushies. (Although he did have to use his teeth to deliver our son. Okay, it was really scissors for the umbilical cord.) But he has shot a shotgun. Are you scared now?
And just like Bella, I haven't decided who I'm ending up with. Eh, who am I kidding?
Plus, I don't think Rafa's available.

Enjoy the extended holiday weekend! I'll be back Wednesday, with my official Eclipse review. That is, if I get my revisions done. (They're due next week)  How was everyone's 4th of July?