COULD I BE MORE WHITE TRASH? AND IN DEFENSE OF SMOKY

Packing for Pakistan status: Yeah, I'm blogging instead. I'll make it short.

White Trash status: Alive and kickin'.

I walked out my front door yesterday to find this in our porch garden.

So, what are y’all planting in your gardens?

I can’t wait to see how this bulb turns out.

A few items of note (I'm not angry):
1. The outdoor garbage can is only ten steps further.
2. Yes, this is the main porch, where any visitors stand and wait for us to open the door. Admiring the view.
3. Really, Sam, do I need a number three? How about this: even tossing it behind the garden box would take the same amount of work.

HEY SMOKY HATAH'S
For those of you who think my hairless cat Smoky is the spawn of Satan... I still don't see it.



















I'll try to blog Wednesday. Here's a fun thought: I leave today, and arrive in Pakistan Wednesday night.

Madness.