JUICY UNDERWEAR

Perv Status: So, I'm trying once again to cast my book trailer. I've learned one thing very quickly: Don't ever type "hot young latino guy" into the search engine.

Geek status: Thermonuclear. BSG starts tonight. Promise to only talk about it on next Tuesday's "Dork Side".

Dismembered Bambi status: 15 years after the fact, Ben Ballou finally called my mom (early yesterday morning) and apologized for hurting one of God's creatures, and sticking the four legs of said creature in the snow in our front yard. (Yesterday's post). He would also like to give credit (blame) to his friend (partner in crime) Jason Stock. So, Jason, you are hereby officially blamed. Congratulations.

So, I have another song from my book's soundtrack to share with you all. It is probably the most mainstream song I have on the list. The Bravery's Believe.

The chorus hits on a couple themes in my book.

Give me something to believe
Cuz I am living just to breathe
And I need something more
To keep on breathing for
So give me something to believe

(Sorry if the lyrics are wrong. I never hear songs right. Remember Bare Naked Ladies' song, "Pinch Me" where the line goes: "I just made you say 'Underwear'." Well, for the first two years that song was out, I heard the line as this: "I just made juicy underwear". Which could totally make sense.)

It's safe to say that my main character, Lane, longs for something in this crazy world to believe in, and she's asthmatic, and claustrophobic, so she simultaneously longs to breathe as well. Sounds like a great heroine, right?

Enjoy the song, keep your underwear clean, and next week I'll start posting pics of hot young latino guys. (Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.)

The Bravery - Believe


Found at bee mp3 search engine