I REALLY SHOULDN'T BOTHER PUSHING "PUBLISH POST" TODAY (DOT DOT DOT)

Twitter Status: Most of us are doing... Nothing. But Shellie is wafting in the odor of a hundred-year-old... nevermind.

Cam hates ellipsis... Makes me wonder... Hmmm...

Geek Quote of the Day: "I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly."

Get Your Geek On:

LOST

Jack Vs. Sawyer.

So in our little poll last week, Sawyer beat out Jack as the guy who should end up with Kate. I was a little disappointed there weren't more votes for option number three: "Jack, so Sawyer is free for me". I guess my readers are a little selfish, and don't want me to have Sawyer.

Here's what I have to say about that:




BSG

I was very happy to see the return of Gaius Baltar, but why in the world would Admiral Adama give this guy, and his delusional followers, a bunch of guns? I mean, he's met the guy, right?

Gaius, cult followers, and butt-load of guns. What could possibly go wrong?

BLECH DAY
I'm having one of those days today, so just to bring you all down with me, consider this:

Smoky (my hairless cat who lives with my sis-in-law because I'm allergic) is up to 331 friends on Facebook. I'm still at, like 160.

Not only that, he actually finishes books he starts.

Anyone else sick and tired of February? Who's with me? Anyone?

Self-five.